Thursday, February 28, 2013

Babymoon

Yep, Babymoon - that's what I am calling our little weekend getaway. :-) S and I thought it would be a good idea to get one last little mini vacation in before Baby Z arrives, so this weekend we are spending it in a nice little B&B up north. I am really looking forward to just getting away and spending time with my husband. We have absolutely no plans for the weekend, other than to just enjoy the weekend being alone. I'll make sure to post some pictures.

In other news, we did find out the sex of our baby and are really excited. S and I are going to keep it a secret for a little while longer because we want to announce it in some unique fashion. I've thought about inviting all of our friends and our family over and then having the house decorated with specific color decorations or having a cake where the center filling is a specific color. Not sure what we will end up planning, but I do want to make the announcement fun. Maybe I'll check out Pinterest for some ideas.

Tonight, I ran 4 miles at the gym...I can not wait for the weather to get better so that I can get outside and run/walk, this treadmill running is getting old fast. Only a few more weeks and spring will be here! Thank goodness!

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment