Saturday, February 16, 2013

Time for a change

It's time for a change...a change in blogging software! After many years at WordPress, I just wasn't happy with things over at that site, so I figured I would try Google's Blogger. Many of my friends use it and love it and that was a good enough push for me. I have never been a great blogger, but I am going to give it another try.

I am hopeful that with my iphone, ipad, and the computer, I might be able to do this. I never was a good writer, but I would like to keep all of my friends and family in the loop about what is happening in my daily life especially with all the exciting things ahead!!

I know this blog needs work and in the coming weeks, I hope to add more pictures, some sort of design, an 'about me section' and even some other blogs that I follow. But be patient with me...it might take me awhile.

So here is to new beginnings and hopefully a better blogging year!

Happy running.

No comments:

Post a Comment