Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Still runnin'

Only ran 4 miles tonight, but considering I am 20 weeks pregnant, I'll take it. Surprisingly I've been pretty easy on myself when it comes to this running while pregnant thing. I figure it might actually help my body to slow down my running for nine months and take a break. I am hoping it will make me a stronger runner after the baby is born. Besides I am only in my 30's, so I have plenty of time to set more PR's!! And as a bonus, my little will hopeful get to see her mom win some races in her age group and maybe, just maybe, see her mom run the Boston marathon!

Happy Running.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kelly,
    How I love you. I've been meaning to call/email/text/etc. to tell you congratulations! I'm amazed that you are running 4 miles while 20 weeks pregnant. You are my hero. Let's catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete