Sunday, February 24, 2013

My niece

This Saturday, we celebrated my little niece's 10 yr old birthday. Where did time go? I can still remember the day she was born - a great day it was! She has blossomed into an incredible young woman and I am so excited to see where life is going to take her. Will she be an actress, a dancer, a doctor, a politician, a teacher - her opportunities are endless. I pray she follows her dreams and strives to be all that she can be!

In other news, S and I did not find out if we were having a boy or girl last Friday. S was really sick and we had a snow storm heading into the area, so I postponed the appointment until this coming Wednesday. I have to wait a few more days, but the wait is well worth it! I just hope the baby is in the right position, so we get to find out :-)

Happy Running!

Here's a picture of my niece from about 5 years ago!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment