Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Snow, Snow and more Snow

I think winter has finally arrived.....

After having a fairly warm and snow free winter, we finally paid our dues. Today it snowed and snowed and snowed. It snowed enough to close the University that S works at and several other schools in the area. Our offices didn't close, but many of the employees decide to leave early to make the long trek home. I, fortunately, got extremely lucky seeing as I work off a major expressway that they always manage to keep clean. When I got on the expressway, it was just wet - no snow at all. Big sigh of relief for me as I absolutely hate the snow.

But all that aside, it really was beautiful to look at and I am actually quite happy winter decided to make an appearance, even if we do only have 3 weeks of it left.

Happy Running!

Picture outside my office...


1 comment: