Tuesday, February 19, 2013

20 Weeks and Counting

20 weeks...I can't believe it. Where did time go? It seems like just yesterday, we were meeting the doctor for the first time and seeing our little one on the ultrasound machine. I can't say I am too sad that this pregnancy is already half-way over -actually, I am really glad. While I consider it an immense blessing to be having this child, I will be so happy when he or she finally arrives! Sadly, I am just not in that group of women that love being pregnant.

Overall, things have been going really well though...and the best part is that I still have been able to keep up my running. Obviously not to the extent that I was, but I have been able to do 3 to 4 miles about 3 days a week. I'll take it!! I am hoping that by doing a bit of running, I'll be able to bounce back faster after this little one is born.

On Friday, we are going to find out if we are having a boy or girl...so exciting. I'll keep everyone posted.

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment