Tuesday, March 5, 2013

We are back...

Sadly our Babymoon is over, but we sure did have a fantastic time. We spent the weekend up in Galena, IL and did a ton of shopping and ate a bit too. It was so relaxing and the B&B we stayed at was top notch. I have pictures to post and more details on the trip, which I would have posted on Sunday, but we had a fundraiser dinner to go to Sunday evening, so a post never happened. Then yesterday was my birthday, so I was busy celebrating and didn't quite get to posting. And then tonight, we were digging out from over 7 inches of snow (mostly my husband) and chatting with my BIL and SIL that the evening just got away from me. Now it's 9:45 and I am just beat, so hopefully tomorrow or Thursday, I will post some pics and give a better overview of the weekend!

In other news, I ran 3.5 miles yesterday and 3 today. Still kind of surreal that I am running with a 22nd week old baby in my body. Kind of crazy.

Happy Runnning!

No comments:

Post a Comment