Sunday, February 17, 2013

Cars, cars and more cars

Yesterday, my husband, my sister and her boyfriend all ventured out to the Chicago Auto Show. After years of wanting to go, it finally happened and I must say I was not disappointed. Being able to see hundreds of cars all in one location was fantastic and the fact that by the end of the year, I may be in the market for a new car this was the perfect place to be.
S and I actually ended up spending a lot of time at the Subaru section and even test drove one of the cars. We were really impressed by the company....a Subaru may be in my future!

The best part was finding the car that I think would be a perfect gift from S to me for carrying our child for 9 months; although he wasn't quite on board with the idea, but I still have 4 1/2 more months to work on him. LOL! Here it is....I would get it in blue thought!


After the auto show, I was craving some greek food, so we made our way over to greek town and ended up eating at Artopolis on Halsted. Great food!! We started off with a Mediterranean platter and then we each chose a different entree. It certainly satisfied my craving.  I would highly recommend this restaurant/cafe to anyone.

Overall a wonderful day with my husband, my sister and her boyfriend. I can't wait to do it again next year but this time, we'll have the little one with us!

Happy Runnning.

No comments:

Post a Comment