Sunday, March 10, 2013

Technical Difficulties

Well, I wanted to upload pictures from our trip to Galena, but for some reason they are not showing up on the SD card when I put it in my computer. When it is in the camera, I see all of the pictures, but not when I put it into the computer. It's a bit frustrating. I am going to tinker with it some more and see if I can't get it to work.

In other news, Steve and I both had the 'Check Engine' light come on in our cars this week. "When it rains, it pours" I guess. Luckily, my repairs were not too bad...his on the other hand where not so good. They were bad enough that we are now starting to talk about buying a new/used car. Fun, fun. Oh and this week, we are starting two decent sized construction projects on our house. And, add to the list, getting ready for a baby who is due for arrival in 4 months. Nope, we don't have much going on at all. :-) But it really is all good and I wouldn't want it any other way!

Happy Running!

2 comments:

  1. My light came on this week, too! I keep hoping it'll just keep running, so I won't have to get a new one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I am still hoping I can get my car to 200,000 miles, but we shall see.

      Delete