Sunday, March 17, 2013

And the construction begins again

Yep, we are at it again - doing more construction projects on our house. This time, we are building out the house a bit into the garage for a coat/mud room and we are knocking down a wall between our living room and kitchen to open the area up a bit more. Steve has wanted a coat room for the house since we bought it, so that is his little project. I, on the other hand, suggested tearing down the wall in the kitchen. I figured it might be a good way to get more light into the room Well, my husband thought it was a great idea and a few months later, here we are...getting ready to tear it down. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it looks good and that everything goes smoothly. I'll post some pictures once things get going.

The construction people come tomorrow at 8 to begin working on the wall. I am a bit excited and nervous. I think I am mostly nervous, because we are having a gender reveal party on Saturday with about 25 of our friends and family and it would be really nice if the 'wall' portion of this construction is complete. Again, keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh and I pushed it a bit and ran 4 miles on Saturday. It felt good, but my legs were certainly feeling it today. Perhaps, I'll just go back to 3 miles every other day.

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment