Thursday, March 14, 2013

Baby Update

Had a doctor's appointment this past Wednesday and everything seems to be going just fine. We listened to the baby's heartbeat and it sounded strong and healthy. In 4 weeks, I am back at the doctor's again, but this time I get to take the Glucose test and I get to have my Rhogam shot. That appointment will be interesting and definitely not as much fun.

Our little one is definitely a little active thing - I can feel Baby Z move pretty regularly now and it is an awesome feeling. I think s/he is going to be a runner or maybe a gymnast!!

In other news, I am extremely happy that the Cardinals have selected a Pope and I couldn't be happier about their choice. I think this is going to be a really good thing for the church!

And the running continues...3.5 miles on Monday and 3.5 today. The plan is to try to keep this up as long as possible :-)

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment