Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It's a girl...

S and I are having a girl!! Last Saturday, we gathered our friends and family and shared the good news! I decided I wanted to make the announcement in a fun way, so I had the bakery that did our wedding cake create a 'Gender Reveal' cake. It was exactly what I wanted. It was a pink velvet cake, so when you cut into it, you could tell right away that we are having a girl. We had our mom's cut into the cake which made it even more special. I also put up a board to have everyone guess on whether or not we were having a boy or girl. Right before we cut the cake, it was tied, but then my youngest brother came to the rescue...I gave him a call and his vote was boy, which unfortunately wasn't right.

We had such a great time with everyone that was able to come to the party. The best part was just being with our friends and family and being able to catch up with all them. When we have gatherings like this, I am constantly reminded how blessed I am.

Happy Running!

Our voting board (ignore the construction in the background)


The cake...I absolutely loved it!


 The Happy Couple...and yes, I am 25 weeks pregnant. You wouldn't believe how many comments I am getting on how I don't even look pregnant. Oye!

Surprise! We are having a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment