Wednesday, August 21, 2013

An ordinary day

O and I have many of those 'ordinary days', but in all honesty, I love them! They give her and I time to be together, to learn about one another, and time to snuggle with each other (my favorite part). 

Usually we begin our day between 6 and 7 in the morning with a feeding. Then, if I am lucky, we both take a nap till about 10:30. Then it is time to eat again, followed by a bath, play time, and a nap.  During this nap, I stay awake and eat lunch, do laundry and dishes, etc.  After nap time, we repeat the process (eat, play, nap) until around dinner time. Then we eat, usually go for a walk and then eat one more time, then head off to bed. It's an easy life :-)

We did change it up a little bit today and brought dad some Starbucks at work.  It was nice to get out of the house and go for a short trip.  And it was also nice to get some Starbucks coffee....yumm!!!

Tomorrow, we are hanging out with my mom and doing some shopping - it's going to be fun.

Finally, only two more days until my six week check-up, where I will hopefully be cleared to run. I can't wait to put on my running shoes again!!

Happy running.

No comments:

Post a Comment