Monday, August 10, 2015

Day 9 and 10

Day 9 & 10: Benadryl and Sun

Well, I missed day 9....but that is because my allergies hit me big time and I was passed out on the couch by 9! That never happens. Anyway, my day 9 of gratitude is for Benadryl. I seriously do not know how I would make it through without that medicine.  I actually had a wedding shower to go to when the allergies hit, but I took 2 Benadryl and it kept them at bay for the entire shower!! So, thank you makers of Benadryl for keeping my sniffles and itchy/watery eyes contained for a few hours. I am also thankful that this only happens every few weeks; otherwise, I would be miserable.

Day 10: Sunshine

I love the sun! I love sitting outside and letting my skin soak it up, I love how it shines in our windows and we don't have to use 'fake' lighting, and I love that it perks everything up - the flowers, the grass, the trees. I love it! Finally, I feel like this summer we are having an abundance of sunshine, especially after a June that had more rainy days than sunny days. And of course, Olivia is loving the sunshine too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment