Saturday, August 1, 2015

Day 1 of Gratitude

So, I keep seeing this 30 days of gratitude/thanks pop-up all over Facebook and I have really enjoyed reading what people are posting, so I decided to give it a try myself. I was going to do it on Facebook, but then figured I could write more if I just posted it to my blog. So here it goes...hopefully, I can remember to post something each day.

Day 1: My Husband

God definitely knew what he was doing when he brought us together almost 5 years ago. He is my rock, my inspiration, my love, and my best friend. He encourages me and inspires me to be a better person each day and for that I am forever grateful. He makes me laugh and smile everyday. I get excited thinking about our future together. My love for him grows stronger everyday! I Love you, S!


No comments:

Post a Comment