Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Day 11 & 12

Boy, I fell behind one day and now I feel like I am constantly behind. Yesterday, I just completely forgot about the blog, so again, here are two days of things I am grateful for....

Day 11 & 12: My Siblings

Because I have four of them, I am going to use these two days to say just how grateful I am for each one of them. They are all unique in their own way and bring some many gifts and talents to the world. They really are awesome people. I have watched all of them grow up to be strong and determined adults.  For some of my siblings, our relationship has certainly seen its ups and downs, but I think we have grown closer because of it.  I am grateful for their love and support of me and I hope they know just how much I love each of them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment